On Sept 1 and Sept 8, I’ll be doing a livestream workshop facilitated by Philip Morgan on Twitch and Youtube Live.
It’s practical takeaways on turning your piles of expert content into a well organized website for improving relevance in search, usability and helping your users get where they want to go.
It’s a good summary of what I’ve been working on the past year, so you should come!
Options to participate
- Request to get your site reviewed live as part of the workshop by replying to this email with your website URL. I’m looking for a domain expert, with 100+ articles, an email list, and a good sense of your ideal audience. It’d be great if you are willing to share your Google Search Console and Google Analytics account also!
- If you’d like to chat/ask questions, sign up for Twitch or log into Google to chat on Youtube Live.
- Just watch – no signups required.
I have reserved a slot or two for someone on this list (who didn’t apply through Philip’s already).
You will learn how to
- Develop a process to turn your website into a useful, authoritative resource for those seeking your expertise
- Make it easier for website visitors to find your best articles, episodes, videos
- Improve the signals of what your content is about for Google and users alike
- Rely on your existing knowledge of your target audience and expertise to inform organizing your content in the way that best helps your users accomplish their goals
- Simplify hard decisions around what content to archive, consolidate, or elevate by using the data you have available to create sound decision making criteria
- Identify your lowest hanging fruit and estimate your traffic potential from organizing your content
Dates, Time, Location
- Tuesday, Sept 1 at 10:00am – 12:00pm EST (Google Cal) (Outlook Cal)
- Tuesday, Sept 8 at 10:00am – 12:00pm EST (Google Cal) (Outlook Cal)